Rebecca Zahau Case
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrongful Death Lawsuit- discuss here

+10
Betty P
BBL
waitaminute
Admin
Lash
inthedark14
kittychi
~Bourne
screecher
Carioca
14 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrongful Death Lawsuit- discuss here - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrongful Death Lawsuit- discuss here

Post by screecher Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:59 pm

^^^THIS^^^

screecher
screecher

Back to top Go down

Wrongful Death Lawsuit- discuss here - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrongful Death Lawsuit- discuss here

Post by Sharyne Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:27 pm

I'm so disappointed that the ME didn't testify, but realize it is probably because he would not further the defense cause, but would make more points for the plaintiffs.

I thought it was interesting that I saw on the news that Trump had tried to hire Dan Webb. I had to look him up online to see if he is that same one in this trial. Wow! Jonah must have really paid him BIG BUCKS.
Sharyne
Sharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by BBL Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi everyone! I was having a distinct sense of deja vu when the trolls reappeared on WS. Made me remember this forum. I'm so glad I could find my password lol.

I think it is actually a good sign that the trolls showed up. That always seems to happen when really good insight and theory is posted. Canary in a coal mine, so to speak.

I'm glad we can have honest convo here. Frankly, I think Adam murdered her and I think the rest were either in cahoots, or helped.

I'm on the fence and I don't think we should only post all these great questions here. I think WS being a public forum is a great place to get some of our points in the public realm. It will be all there for the media to see. We should just all agree to NOT respond to a few certain people. Don't give their comments any attention. You can easily tell what points they try to make because if we do ignore them, they keep trying. My vote would be to roll right over them like they aren't there. So hard to do though.

Anyway, I have to say you guys are all so intuitive and smart. The connections you are making are nothing short of amazing.

Sorry for the disruption, carry on. Ha ha.

BBL

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bourne Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Agreed BBL! The trolls indicate the murderers are scared sh-tless.

I've made lifelong friends on WS some of whom I've already met and dined with in real life...

I'm so glad to find impassioned fellow justice advocates and truthseekers there and here. We've all provided excellent critical insights and backed them up with concrete evidence and links!

Keep it up, y'all.

~Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm trying very hard to stay out of trouble on WS. I've got Troll Team 3 on ignore, but I still see some of their inane posts when others quote them, so it's difficult to beat back my snark monster.

Bravo to bourne and screecher for bitch-slapping the trolls in the manner they so justly deserve!
Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bourne Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:15 pm

TY Imp! Screecher and I did our best against the exoritant anti zahau trolls.

I was about to donate a ton of money to Tricia’s Gofundme but then I got T/O so...

~Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by BBL Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow Bourne, that is ironic.  A bit of a double standard, but my guess is Tricia has received some sort of warning. I don't know her so that might be a bit out of line.

I am curious about the 2 mental health professionals that Rebecca had spoken to. Were either the crises councilor or her family therapist called?

I think Greer is nothing short of amazing, but part of me thinks there are a few more threads that could have been pulled. Do you think it is money related? Was there a restriction on time?

BBL

Back to top Go down

Post by BBL Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Does anyone know what this text message from Jonah said?

8:43 PM – text message in from Jonah

BBL

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:51 pm

BBL wrote:Does anyone know what this text message from Jonah said?

"Make sure to lock the doors, my brother's got the hots for you and I'm concerned he'll try something"???

Just a guess. Wink
Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by BBL Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Imp wrote:

"Make sure to lock the doors, my brother's got the hots for you and I'm concerned he'll try something"???

Just a guess. Wink

Ha, I was thinking along the lines of "lock the doors because Nina is on a rampage and on her way over.

BBL

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:00 pm

BBL wrote:
Imp wrote:

Just a guess. Wink

Ha, I was thinking along the lines of "lock the doors because Nina is on a rampage and on her way over.

Another good possibility!

Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Annnd a big shout out to Harmony2 for shutting down all conversation about SDSO's corrupt and botched investigation, allowing the Zahau haters to now run the thread.
Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyne Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Hmmm, is that the results of "chaching" ???
Sharyne
Sharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Sharyne wrote:Hmmm, is that the results of "chaching" ???

Hi Sharyne!

If you're talking about cash changing hands, I would certainly hope not. Yikes! I think Harmony2 is simply following TOS like a lemming off a cliff. She's not using her head, in other words. It's mods like her that turned me off to message boards long ago. I'm only hanging on now for the Zahau verdict because I've been following this disgrace of a case for 7 years.
Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyne Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Yeah, but there have been many posts about bad investigation AND corruption before and on other threads as well.  
Guess I am just so disgusted with Jonah and how he always seems to come out on top.  Hmph, I'll bet when he doesn't he will be ready to commit suicide.
Sharyne
Sharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Sharyne wrote:Yeah, but there have been many posts about bad investigation AND corruption before and on other threads as well.  
Guess I am just so disgusted with Jonah and how he always seems to come out on top.  Hmph, I'll bet when he doesn't he will be ready to commit suicide.

He should ask his bro for some help with his "suicide". Rolling Eyes
Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by BBL Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:00 pm

I thought that was quite the bitch slap (sorry, not sorry) that Harmony pulled all discussion about the investigation. Complete crap that we can't question it. It is so obviously flawed. The one hope I have is that LE is shamed by the public enough that they reopen the investigation. Given Harmony's reaction, I'm guessing WS's been served some sort of warning or or notice. We've figured someone from Gore's office has been reading and posting. This is proof to me that all you brilliant sleuthers have someone running scared.

BBL

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bourne Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:21 pm

Not only did Harmony pulled discussion but she T/O innocent posters! WTHe77.

All she had to do was provide a warning but no, she went out of her way to ban posters from posting anything that's not pro-Dina. She is obviously prejudiced against Zahaus.

I believe she is part of kitty litter posse. I don't know why Tricia allows this. Tricia had always been diplomatic, professional, objective and reasonable. Now she allows Harmony to run amok WS. Tragic.

~Bourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyne Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Ok, I just finally caught up on all the posts from today, hard to believe there were so many. Hmmm, let see

So, am trying to figure out why so many from the trolls, it's not like they have to try and convince any future jurors before the trial was set to begin.

Surely the lawyers are too busy with creating their closing arguments. Although, since there are so many lawyers on AS's side, maybe some are just trying out various arguments to get a reaction.....so they think they can get ahead of the "game".
Sharyne
Sharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:28 am

Former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb, D.C. partner turn down offer to represent Trump

March 27, 2018

Snip -

Two prominent attorneys with the Winston & Strawn law firm, including former U.S. Attorney Dan K. Webb, declined to represent President Donald Trump, citing “business conflicts,” the firm said Monday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-dann-webb-winston-strawn-turn-down-trump-20180326-story.html
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Carioca Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi all you wonderful people!! Sorry, can't stomach the situation over at WS thus have stayed away. All of you who have been posting are incredible!!!! As is Mr. Greer, our knight in shining armor!!

Anyhoo, BBL, the 8:43 PM text message, what day was that? There was one at 7:43 PM.
Don't ask how I know, but... Since we're getting near the end of the road, I'll share the following, which are the text messages between RZ and that botoxed expressionless lying MF SOB JS on her last day (oops,  Embarassed ):

Jonah 743 pm
Thx, baby

BTW sort of like Vegas, what's said or done here, stays here, right? Exclamation

Last edited by Carioca on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confidentiality - good point! PM me if want the rest)
Carioca
Carioca

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Wow, Carioca. Those texts make me so sad. She was trying so hard. Crying or Very sad
Imp
Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by screecher Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Omg, yes...so sad. But
thank you so much.
screecher
screecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyne Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Anybody can read these posts without signing in, right?
Sharyne
Sharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyne Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Carioca, thank you so much for this information....sure points out where Rebecca's mind was, and that was not depressed but in help mode.

BTW, what wonderful defining adjectives you have for 'him'....I hate to even use his name.
Sharyne
Sharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum